What do you long for? What is your Big Vision?
I see a world where you – and every human being – are empowered and supported to know what you know, feel what you feel, and create what you are here to create. The inner and outer doubters do not serve you. And they do not serve the world.
For me, the creative journey is not only what you do, it is also who you are. It is action, but also receptivity. In our materialistic world, we can be so focused on the product – the results we produce – that we lose touch with the process – the lives we live. And to me this is a tragedy.
What are you going to do with your one and only life?
How I can help
It's only because of powerful coaches and mentors throughout my life that have I managed to…
- Create hundreds of projects, two careers, three businesses, a global community, and an amazing life
- Overcome the inevitable obstacles – internal and external – to make any Big Vision real
- Study, master and integrate the universal principles that make it all work
- Put it all into a powerful tool that will enable you to achieve 1, 2 and 3
Whatever deep dream still lies hidden within you, I’m here to be a voice for Yes. I’m here to assist you in making the glorious journey of personal transformation from your idea to your completed Big Vision Project in the world.
Whether you are…
- A Writer who can’t seem to finish that book
- A purpose-driven Employee in search of your next opportunity
- A Closet Creative with a film, an album or painting safely hidden away
- A burnt-out Corporate Refugee looking for the courage to go out on your own
- A visionary Social Entrepreneur dreaming to change your corner of the world
I’m here to help you…
- Make time and space in your life for your Big Vision Project
- Envision that project so it calls you out of bed in the morning
- Define specific steps you need to take to start moving forward
- Hold yourself accountable to your word when you feel like quitting
- Overcome the limiting beliefs and old patterns keeping you stuck
- Clear away the obstacles – internal and external – between you and your goal
Only by leaving what you think you know (a.k.a the Status Quo or your Comfort Zone) can you see who you truly are… and what you are here to do. Life is the most creative adventure of all.