Coaching and Mentoring
“Come to the edge, he said.
The said: We are afraid.
Come to the edge, he said.
They came. He pushed them,
And they flew.”
– Guillaume Apollinaire
The circumstances of your life are the stage, the props and the costumes of your life story.
Your goals and aspirations, your personal strengths and your blocks make up the character you play. My work as a coach is to help you reconnect with and re-empower the person at the center of it all (YOU!) to make this the performance of a lifetime!
- Single Sessions. One-hour. Skype, phone or face-to-face.
- Twelve-weeks of weekly sessions produce the best results.
- Test Drive. The first 30-minute session is free. Cost-free. Risk-free.
Conversations for creative awakening
My work as a mentor is to help you get back to what you know…
- To listen to you deeply and unconditionally
- To see you and to hear what you’re saying and what you’re not saying
- To reflect back to you your beauty, your possibility and your power
- To raise questions that give voice to the creative spirit within you
- To give you tools you can apply to improve your results in life
A place to kick your shoes off and get down to it
I love doing groups. I love watching people discover themselves through the minds and hearts of others. When the container is strong and the room is safe, there is no better way to explore, energize and empower yourself. What coaching groups offer you…
- Personal coaching in the company of kindred spirits
- Dedicated space and time to explore your weaknesses and strengths
- Creative activities designed to open you up to meaningful change
- Objective feedback and accountability for project ideas and goals
- A supportive creative community in which to grow
- Extraordinary value for money
To apply for a free introductory consultation, click here
For the current calendar of events, online and on land.